Tuesday, July 29

ACCT: WEEK 9

Before class I let Bo and Zoey out. Zoey hasn't wondered off yet. Bosco goes out on a leash, but hasn't expressed interest in running away. Since I was in a hurry, I took a chance and didn't use his leash. Bo misbehaved around J, but when I say jump – he jumps. Well, jokes was on me last night. He took off. He went into the neighbor's garage. I made eye contact, asked him what he thought he was doing and he ran back home. Lesson learned. Bo can not behave off of a leash.

I changed clothes and headed to school.
I made it through week 9. The only thing left is the final.

A student worker came to class to hand out professor evaluations. I used to do that when I was a student worker. I remember thinking how old/grown-up the students were. They were grad students in the education department. I found myself wondering if this student worker thought the same thing of us.
Case two was due last night. Glad to have it over with. We got quiz nine back and got a 10/9 on it (extra credit question from the text). I have no idea how I did on quiz ten. There were three ambiguous questions (out of 10) so I'm nervous.
Prof N is a volunteer fire fighter. He was up since 2:30 a.m. He was tired, sneezed a lot, and needed eye drops. Apparently the fire was pretty bad.
He always uses a word I have never heard before. Tonight it was circumspect (being careful to consider all circumstances and possible consequences).
Class was short and sweet.
One week to go, then two weeks off!!!
J and the girls went to the store, headed home and unpacked some more. They helped J reassemble the computer desk and the computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment