Tuesday, September 23

MKTG: Week 4

On the way home from work I saw a pigeon get hit by a semi in oncoming traffic on the bridge. It flipped pretty high in the air, bounced off on of the beams of the bridge, bounced off the windshield of the car in front of me, then landed a few feet in front of me. It was gross. I kept thinking how thankful I was it didn't fall through my sunroof and land in the car next to me. It was the most bizarre thing I've seen in a while.

I stopped by my Mom's to pick up the parking pass and she had made lasagna for dinner! Yum!

We talked about Gen 9/11 and speculated what some of their buying behaviors might be once they're a bit older. Will they buy things made in Saudi Arabia? What about Egypt?

I didn't realize Obama was old enough to be considered a Baby Boomer.

The rest of the evening was a bit mottled.

I dropped the pass off at my Mom's, headed home and the rest is history.

1 comment:

  1. even though it didn't happen i can totally picture that pigeon landing in your car.

    ReplyDelete