Tuesday, September 30

MKTG: Week Five

MKTG: Week Five

J dropped me off at home before picking up the girls so that I wouldn’t be late meeting my Mom. I left home on time, made it half way to the Interstate, and realized I had forgotten my folder. I made it to campus on time, but my Mom had gotten off work a few minutes early so she still had to wait. J

A girl in class used the term slaughter hogs. I thought I was going to puke.

Miscommunication:
Dr. S was talking about Professor Jack Shay – although the first few times he said the name I thought he was saying {ahem} Jack Shit.

Dr. S often refers to P&G as Proctor & Gaud. I was a bit surprised since P&G is such a strong Brand. Last night it clicked…he’s saying Proctor and GOD.
He also told us about this new product a company (not to be named) had come up with, but the idea got shelved. It’s a diet cola, that tastes like regular Pepsi, that is powdered in a cup, and carbonated upon consumption. You add water and viola, you get this Diet Pepsi-like drink. Fascinating idea. Not sure why it was shelved, but I’m sure they have their reasons.

I am convinced that after ten p.m. my parents’ house becomes the Twilight Zone. Last night was bizarre. Although, I did get a Rice Krispie treat on the way out the door, so that was a nice surprise.

I called J on the way home to let him know I was on my way. Thirty minutes later I pulled into the garage and shut the garage door. I was collecting my bags when my phone rang. Very odd at such a late hour. It was Jason wanting to know where I was. He sounded worried (aww) until I assured him with a chuckle that I was in the garage.

J had stuck a plate from dinner in the fridge for me and warmed it up. Nothing is better than not having to cook dinner at 11 p.m. I was ever so grateful.

I wasn’t tired so I watched Gossip Girl, then tried to get some sleep. Didn’t happen. Guess I wasn’t tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment