Tuesday, November 4

Block Party

Paige and I headed over to the block party with the Cruz’s and met more neighbors. It was a gorgeous night.

Tiffany & I kept heading home to get more drinks…during one run I talked J and Cadence into heading over to the party. One of the guys were talking about the black Volvo that was flying through the neighborhood one night – ha ha – J got busted. He promised me he’d slow down and stop embarrassing me (we’ll see).

The kids were given a hay ride around the neighborhood. I think they had about seven hay rides around the neighborhood (I lost track).

Cadence and David spent most of the night riding bikes around the cul-de-sac.

Paige spent most of the night on the hay ride and chasing the kids up and down the street.

By the time we got home it was 10:50. The kids have never been up that late! I had no idea.

Lucky for us the time changed and they slept in the next morning.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read any of your new posts yet but I wanted to congratulate you! Congratulations on moving your ENTIRE blog, comments and all, without losing anything. And congratulations on shaking those pesky stalkers! ;-) I'm sorry you have THOSE in-laws but on the bright side, it would make for a VERY funny sitcom!

    ReplyDelete