Thursday, November 13

STATS: Week 1

After a week's break, I started another class. We met on campus in the Engineering building. The building hadn't been built yet when I was working on my undergrad, so it was completely foreign to me. My Mom's parking pass worked for the engineering lot too so I didn't have a two mile hike to get back to my car.

Class took an hour then we were on our way. The rest of the classes are online, which means I get to learn from the comfort of my own home. SO excited about it. Excited about stats in general - I'm such a geek like that.

After class I headed home and sorted through the boxes of Pampered Chef items that arrived from my party last month. It was like Christmas. A big Thank You to all of you who ordered - I got some really great things.

1 comment:

  1. wow! i am so proud of you for all of your hard work in school! i can't believe that you will have your masters soon! you are such a super woman. glad you will have online classes for a change. hope the family lets you study in peace though. that can be tricky sometimes but i'm sure j will help out. he has really stepped up to the plate. i'm proud of him too - most hubbys wouldn't be so understanding!

    ReplyDelete