Saturday, May 9

Fun at Grandma's

The girls wanted to go see Grandma, so we packed up the car & headed out. Cadence was so tired when we got there.
I wanted to get some pictures of the girls for a Mother's Day project for my Mom from the girls. Cadence wouldn't let me take any of her unless she got to hold a flower. So we plucked a nice Iris from Grandma A's garden (sorry Mom).

She wasn't terribly interested in looking at the camera, so we took a break and I shot Paige for a while. She, of course, wanted the flowers too.

Then Awesome Aunt M snagged the camera and got one of Paige and I...
And Cady too...

Then the three of us making goofy faces...
Then one of me.
Thanks Monica!

3 comments:

  1. you are HOT! how is it that you look better with each year? are you benjamin button or something?

    i was going to comment about how cute c was and paige's eyes but i can't remember exactly what i was going to say about them.

    wowza, kp! wowza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete