Friday, October 30

Bored

I'm on vacation.

Again.

and It's raining.

Again.

(or still?).

There's a lot to do today, including making time to see my awesome Aunt Barb who's in town from NY. I don't get to see her as much as I'd like. How hard could it be to stop by and see her, you may ask?

Besides the fact that I'll need a boat to get out of town, I have a 9:00 appointment with Dr. InternalMed, then I'm making a cake (which I can do tomorrow), then taking the little one to her 4 year old check up at 1:00. Then if I'm lucky, tracking down my Mom, Barb and Uncle George (who I also rarely get to see) as they venture to lunch.

Wish me luck.

So, as I'm killing time before appointment #1, I finished editing some fall shots taken at my Mom's house last weekend. We don't have many trees in my neighborhood so this was a real treat for me.

Aren't the colors pretty?
Humor me.








3 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures, thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how i miss the fall in stl. the water pic? is that done by adjusting the iso? and the last pic of the berries would be PERFECT for pw's texture.

    http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/2009/10/your-textures-part-trois/

    and maybe rounded corners too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the water shots...screensaver worthy.

    ReplyDelete