Wednesday, February 24

The Countdown

My project Management class ended two weeks ago, Cyber Law ended a few days ago, and the Capstone starts May 6th.

I'm counting down the days until I'm no longer a student :) Five more intensive days or class and I'll be an MBA. "It's about freakin' time," as my kids would say.

The downside to weekend classes is that there's a ton of reading to do before the session even starts...journal articles, case analyses to put together, chapters to read from the text, and four rounds of a rehearsal simulation. I've made a significant dent in the load, but there's along way to go.

Pending the appraisal and inspection going well, we'll be moving across town in a matter of days. Yes, I've been slacking in the blog department, but I have good reason. Once we're settled, and I knock out the reading for the capstone, I'll bust out the camera and post more fun-filled things. No more 'whoa is me, I'm too busy' posts. I promise.

1 comment:

  1. holy cow! i can't believe that it took me this long to get around to catching up on your blog!!!! so are you an MBA now????? did you get a big fat raise?

    ReplyDelete