Monday, February 22

Hmmmm

I rarely get calls from a wrong number - and if I do, the caller typically hangs up.

I got a message today...

"Hello!
This is uh George from Word a Life Trabber uh Tabernacle.
I was callin just to see how you were.
I know you had a fender bender or some kinda accident or somethin on Sunday or maybe Saturday or something like that.
Im prayin for ya.
In JESUS name.
I'll call you later."

I was a bit alarmed, but found it comforting that someone is praying for whoever it was that had the car accident. It made me smile.

1 comment:

  1. When I switched my cell company several years back they gave me someone's old number where apparantly the guy had cheated on the girl. It was pretty funny at first and then this girl was starting to freak me out. Needless to say, when I did answer the phone and confront her that she had the wrong number it didn't go too well...
    At least yours are about prayers and not some insulting tirades that last for 20 mins.

    ReplyDelete