Thursday, March 25

Hooding

When I got home from class on Saturday there was an invitation to the Hooding Ceremony waiting for me. I think that's when it hit me - I'm finished (almost - just one more day of class).

I had no interest in walking at the graduation ceremony...until I saw the invite for hooding... and realized its' real...caps, gowns, ropes, everything. I still didn't want to walk in the ceremony, but thought hooding would be cool. After a day of digesting it, I decided my time would be better spent working on the house or doing something productive :)

But wow - big sigh of relief - the end is near.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is so great. I don't know how you did it. I remember the stress during undergrad let alone getting your masters with two kids and a hubby.
    Good for you! Now what are you going to do with your time? Sleep??

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i lived there still, i would make you go - so i could do your graduation pics! hahahahahahaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should walk or at least get the cap and gown so you can take pictures. When I got my masters mom and dad were so late to the ceremony that they had to wait until all of the graduates took their seats. I guess I shouldn't complain, at least they came.

    ReplyDelete