Sunday, June 6

Game # 2 (should be game #5)

After a handful of rain-outs, Paige has another tee-ball game.
She’s been starting out at 3rd base, moves to SS, then to left field.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I missed her batting. I was distracted by Cadence and other parents talking :)
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Paige LOVES running. Loves it. She gets this maniacal look on her face when she runs. She puts everything she has into it. We need to work on her form though – sometimes she runs like Phoebe.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
This is the guy that made me mad at the second practice. I saw a softer side to him yesterday. Paige is talking to him about the ribbon on her sleeve. It had come untied and she’s asking if he can tie it, or if she can go sit by me so that I can tie it. 
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I don’t know what he said to her, but she smiled and he tapped on her helmet. Made me smile too. He doesn’t seem to be the beast I thought he was a few weeks ago.
 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
She’s tugging on the ribbon – trying desperately not to be distracted by it. We don’t give her meds during the summer.
 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
It was Cadence’s nap time. In a last ditch effort to control her whining/pouting fits, J turned on Fan boy and Chum Chum (or some other obscenely obnoxious kids show)
  OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

After the game, the girls and I headed to StL to meet up with a bunch of photogs from 2Peas. It was a lot of fun – pics to come soon.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Paige is absolutely adorable in her uniform! Can Gabriel marry her? At least I'll like my in-laws!

    ReplyDelete