Wednesday, June 30

Tooth Fairy

Paige lost her first tooth. It’s been loose for the longest time, and she was so patient waiting for it to be ready. Saturday, about 30 minutes before Madison’s party, Paige asked me to wiggle her tooth. When I did, I could see underneath her tooth. I didn’t want her to lose it at her friend’s house, so I asked if I could try to pull it. She was SO scared, but tried her best to be brave. She humored me while I took one last picture of my little girl with all of her baby teeth still in tact. Ok, maybe two pictures.
 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
She ended up pulling it by herself – who needs Mom?!
 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
She was pretty stoked about the tooth fairy coming. We put the tooth in a plastic baggie under her pillow. I’m told it’s easier for the tooth fairy to grab it when it’s in a bag ;) The bag was poking out from under the corner of her pillow so it would be easier for the tooth fairy to grab. I’m pretty sure the tooth fairy was pretty nervous about this first visit to our house. Paige moved the bag from it’s original location – by the time the tooth fairy got there it was secured underneath the middle of her pillow. The swap was successfully made. Paige woke up at 5 AM on Sunday to show us what the tooth fairy brought her. Pretty bold if you ask me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! What a big girl! She is growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I ever slept a wink on the night's the Tooth Fairy was in the house! There were some close calls but she always completed the mission undetected.

    ReplyDelete