Thursday, July 15

Fly Away Home

Last week Jennifer Weiner requested that people send her a picture of a copy of Best Friends Forever someplace fabulous. I haven’t taken my copy anywhere fabulous. And, to be completely honest, it’s my sister’s copy – it had taken up residency at my house after she finished reading it a while ago. I figured if I couldn’t show evidence of taking the book someplace terrific, I could at least try to make her laugh. I propped up the book and snapped a quick shot with my phone.
I submitted this:
IMG00030-20100707-1908
Evidently my sister has the same immature sense of humor because the toilet shot was the first idea that came to her mind as well.
Since I am just so wonderfully amusing, she sent me a signed copy of her book. It arrived today!
Here it is some place a bit more appropriate.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA  
And the note.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
What a lucky girl I am.

2 comments: