Tuesday, July 13

Today is the day

Jennifer Weiner’s newest release Fly Away Home hits bookstores everywhere today.
I’ve been eagerly awaiting the publication of all of her books, but to be honest, my favorite was Little Earthquakes. It was the first I read by her and it set the bar pretty high. She’s sarcastic and snarky, but not offensive. Love her books.

She’s written Best Friends Forever, Certain Girls, Goodnight Nobody, Good in Bed, In Her Shoes (you may have seen the movie?), The Guy Not Taken and several other shorts. The only thing I haven’t read yet is her contribution to American Girls About Town.

So if you’re looking for something to add to your summer reading list – pick up one or two of her books – I guarantee you’ll laugh (and maybe cry too).

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you - after reading Little Earthquakes the rest of them were not up to snuff. But she is a fun writer to read and her books read very quickly - which is good for us busy mom-types.

    Happy new Jennifer Weiner Book Release Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have to check out her books. I loved the movie, in her shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished 'Look Again' by Lisa Scottoline. Not too shabby I must say...might have even shed a tear or several.
    Starting 'The Dome' by King. It's a monster but somehow I'm intrigued.
    You'll have to give a book review once your finished.

    ReplyDelete