Saturday, August 7

The BBQ

Here are some pics from Josh & Jessica’s BBQ last weekend.

The kids are so stinkin’ cute! Austin was at his Dad’s house and Brock and Bella moved too fast for me to snap any of them. I need to get my hands on those two one of these days.

Cadence loves Adrienne and always looks forward to seeing her.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Li’l K was content to sit in her swing for the longest time.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
The she moved on to her playhouse. See the tree bark in her hand? That’s compliments of Paige. P kept peeling bark off of the trees and was very proud of herself. Sorry Josh!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
P & C joined her at the playhouse
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
And because I can’t stand not showing off my girls some more…
 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA   
THIS angel is about to turn 7. Unbelievable.OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

2 comments:

  1. I just can't get over how BEAUTIFUL your daughters eyes are. Love the b/w of Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all that HAIR! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete