Sunday, October 17

Austin West

My nephew Austin had his last volleyball game yesterday morning. Cady and I showed up 10 minutes late and had to leave early to make it back to Paige’s soccer game on time (I was late to that too). I think I need a new battery for my watch.

Most of the kids on Austin’s team go to his school, but rang in age from grade 3 through grade 7 (or maybe 8) – you’ll notice that some of the boys are a lot taller than others

Austin showed excellent time management. He waited until it was his turn to sit out to give Cadence a hug. Such a sweet boy – I love that kid.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
This young lady was supposed to stay home with her Dad, but how could I refuse this face?OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Awesome Aunt Monica took good care of Cady while I was shooting.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Nike knee pads and short…that’s my boy.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I thought the lighting was tough at the high school – My ISO was at 800 (sometimes 1600 – which my camera doesn’t handle well), and my F-stop was 2.0 (open as can be) which left my SS hanging around 1/80 :( 
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Break time
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
lol
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
When the coach says “be ready” this is what 3rd graders do.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
and this
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
and this
 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Celebrating a good play
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Celebrating again. He’s a passionate kid :)
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Getting ready to serve
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
He’s a lefty
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 
This is the sweet little boy that I love.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Showing us how it’s done
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Nicely done, Mr. Teammate
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 
A better view from aboveOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
More celebrating
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Just bein’ cute
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 
I’m not sure what this was all about, but it was hilarious so I had to post it.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

1 comment:

  1. these are great! who knew volleyball could be so much fun! he is growing up so fast - i remember seeing his pics when he was a wee little guy.

    ReplyDelete