Wednesday, October 27

Happy Birthday Cadence!

The baby turns 5 today…and boy is she excited.

We’ve got lots of festivities planned – and between her birthday, Austin’s, and Halloween I should have a lot more pictures to post in the coming days.

Since she was born on the 27th, here are 27 pictures from years past. I probably should have gone with 5 pictures for 5 years, but I couldn’t narrow it down.

Jason dutifully grabbed the camera and got this shot before I even got to meet her for the first time.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Then I got mad and demanded to hold her.
 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
She had a lot of hair, and was pretty yellow.
 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
She had a tough time keeping warm – we had to bundle herOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
A week after she was born she had to go back to the hospital.
It was nice and warm under the phototherapy lights
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
She had an EKG to rule out heart problems.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Baptism time
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
She met Brock at Thanksgiving dinner
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
She was the most mellow baby ever.

She loved napping on Grandma A’s lap.
11
And hanging out with Austin

Showing us all how it’s done.

Icing is for camo.
(as a matter of fact, dark green icing DOES wash out of white shirts)

“No Mom, I will NOT sit still for a picture.”

I believe she’s reading Harry Potter.

She was very intrigued.

She wasn’t very competitive at the egg hunt.
18
Cady loves the Zoo

and she loves talking on the phone.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
and dressing like a ballerina
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
and riding bikes.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Such a good little model
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Cady loves Paige.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
That hair! :)
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
We can pretend that she was hiding here, but in reality she’s having a breakdown.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Once again, Happy Birthday little lady

2 comments:

  1. How precious. It goes by WAY to fast. My little man is almost 2.5 and I don't know where the last 2 years went.

    Happy Birthday Cadence! You had a lot of hair when you were born!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this post, I liked how you showed the progression of the years. I also cannot believe that jet black hair and so much of it! Wow!

    ReplyDelete