Thursday, October 28

More from the pumpkin farm

Goat usually freak me out. I think it’s their eyes. But these tow little guys weren’t very scary – they were tiny.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Creepy
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I’ve never used cornstalks to decorate, but I think I should. OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I think I should get some gourds, too.
 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I love all these colors.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Pumpkin overload.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 
Baby pumpkins
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Warty pumpkins. Jason really wanted one of these…until I reminded him about last year’s warty pumpkin fiasco.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

1 comment:

  1. You take the best pictures!! I love the first one of the baby goat...precious!

    ReplyDelete