Monday, October 25

Pumpkin carving

J and the girls carved pumpkins on Saturday morning after Paige’s soccer game.
Last year Cadence was too freaked out to touch the inside of the pumpkin. She made progress this year.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Paige’s was a little bigger but she got most of the innards out herself.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Pumpkin guts
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Paige wanted a three-eyed alien pumpkin with ears.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Inspired by Paige, Cady wanted a one-eyed alien pumpkin. Eventually she talked me into adding ears, but I didn’t get a picture of it.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
This little guy came from Cady’s school trip to the pumpkin patch. The bigger two came from our trip to Eckert’s (pics coming soon).
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

3 comments:

  1. I found your site from Adventures of the Grigg Boys. I love it. I’m going to poke around a little bit, but don’t worry I’ll put everything back where I found it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures of pumpkins. You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The girls are so creative! I love the alien pumpkin concept. They could come up with a whole line of alien pumpkin things.

    ReplyDelete