Wednesday, November 3

The Mad Hatter (for Bex)

One of Allyson’s boys dressed up as the Mad Hatter for Halloween and looked adorable, so I’ve had the Mad Hatter on my mind for a few days…which incidentally reminded me that I need to get Rebecca’s hats shipped to her in Texas one of these days.

Bex, all of your treats are finished with the exception of the second cocoon I’m working on (it’s got a more open weave). Here are the results (some of which you’ve seen before).
Pictured again, the blue elf hat, this time with a matching diaper cover.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 
Pink elf hat with a diaper cover
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Owl hat
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Bear hat with diaper cover. 
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Creepy baby is a good head model because it’s head it proportionate to that of a newborn – but it’s body is smaller. Thought I would throw that in just in case some of you wondered why the diaper covers look so big ;)       (I’m hoping anyway since I didn’t have a pattern and was winging it).

5 comments:

  1. These are awesome and totally loving the owl hat. Wow! I could have used these in the newborn shoot that I just did. I may have to contract you out:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I think the boobs on the creepy baby is what freaks me out the most. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, can i say i love the title of this post?! Its all kinds of fun!

    "Somebody hit me!" <Read in the voice of James Brown

    Next, I have been a busy bee so blogging is on the back burner but...

    oh.my.wow. i love love love ALL of these! Mostly the owl hat. But you pretty much rocked my world today. Thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and I was on the phone with my mom when I saw this so I told her to go to your blog and she said the same thing as Beth - the boobs freaked her out. Isn't that funny! I didn't even notice them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the cutest thing. I am afraid my head is going to explode from it! Love the owl hat.

    ReplyDelete