Thursday, December 16

Fa la la la

The girls have been nuts waiting for Christmas. Cadence’s dress was finally delivered so it’s time to take some Christmas pics.

The girls had a snow day today so they were really wound up by the time I got home from work.
I knew my time would be limited so I wanted to get the shots of the two of them together done first. I’ve never (ever) gotten a good shot of the two of them together. Why start now ';)

Paige wanted a sweet shot of Cadence resting her head on Paige’s lap. Turned out weird, but it’s what she wanted.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Got them both to look at me :) Cadence has a really gummy smile, so I asked her to smile without showing her teeth for one shot. Paige tried it too – nice smirk, eh?
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Paige had a tough time sitting up straight – she took it to the extreme here.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Five minutes down, ten to go :)
Cadence is all about her “Pretty look.” She rests her cheek on her hands.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA  
This is a Santa hat, but it looks like one of those awesome Russian hats I so desperately want.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth.
 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
It’s not fair being this pretty, is it?
 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
The girls have been just short of obsessed with the princess Santa hat and the dogs’ stockings. They try running around with them every night.
Cadence
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Cadence again
 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Cady had enough after 4 or 5 minutes and took off upstairs.
Paige
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Paige again
 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Paige some more
 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
And again
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

1 comment:

  1. You really have some good looking girls...I can't get over their dresses. I really love them. They are so different than the "traditional" girls dresses that you see over and over again. Maybe I can get Baron into some matching overalls (I'm picturing Lederhosen and def black socks up to his knees) and he can join in on the fun.

    ReplyDelete