Saturday, December 11

So Adorably Clueless

Paige’s Christmas program was on Thursday night. The class did a great job! Paige knew al the words and followed along perfectly. I was very proud. This type of thing hasn’t been easy for Paige in the past…particularly in the evening when her meds have warn off.

The big tree. We were pretty far away from the stage so you can’t see all the detail, but it was really pretty.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 
Paige’s class was the first of the 8 classes to perform. She was so excited. (She’s fifth from the left in this picture – in the awesome silver dress Grandma A bout for her).
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Singing about wind and snow
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I don’t think it’s noticeable on the blog, but when I had this blown up while editing, you could see her dimples…too cute.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Still missing those two front teeth.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Dimples again. (love it)
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Yes, she knows how adorable she is.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 
Bryce and Paige played the bells (mini xylophone). They did a great job. Until…
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
When Bryce and Paige got up, logically everyone was watching them walk back into their places in line with the other kids. I made a huge mistake in not buying Paige a new pair of black tights. The other ones were a teeny bit too small and mildly uncomfortable. As she was getting back in line, she lifted her dress up (in front of about 2000 people) to tug her tights up. Luckily her underwear were well concealed, but J and I were mortified. It was the longest 20 minutes of my life. In reality I’m sure it was only about 5 seconds, but it seemed like everyone was laughing. Camcorders were running and I’m afraid she will now never be president. She is so adorably clueless. Luckily she didn’t realize so many people saw her lift her dress or I’m sure she would have been mortified too. It’s cute in first grade right? Kids are supposed to do embarrassing things. I think next year she’ll be wearing dress pants. ;)

After class #8 performed, all the kids came back on the stage for 2 more songs. Is it blatantly obvious that this is a photo merge? I think it looks ok. Paige is the second to last person in the back row. 
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
The kids did a great job!

3 comments:

  1. Her dress is really too cute for words and I have definitely seen worse at school plays when it comes to kids. Thankfully she wasn't the one kid picking her nose and doing something I shall not name, with it after.

    Oh and the photo merge worked out great, I couldn't even tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! How sweet! Gabriel has yet to participate in a christmas show. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete