Sunday, January 2

Eat, Pray, Love - Indonesia

I finally made it through the book - all three parts - all 36 chapters per part...all 108 chapters.

Ch 73 - She's a heck of a lot braver than I am.

Ch 74 - I want to take a pottery class.

Ch 75 - I'm not very memorable either.

Ch 76 - I feel like a jerk for saying this, but I skipped most of this chapter.

Ch 77 - I need to smile more.

Ch 79 - I keep wishing I was there with my camera.

Ch 80 - I'm kind of disappointed for Liz that Bali isn't as perfect as she thought.

Ch 81 - I think, maybe, I was born on a Thursday.

Ch 84 - I think the medicine man is wrong. He says she has to introduce herself to her four spirit brothers so they will recognize her. If that's true, then why is one of them standing at her bed protecting her before she does that?

Ch 85 - Maybe if I was hit by a bus people would stop and help me (hopefully) but they certainly wouldn't invite me in for some tea.

Ch 86 - Reminds me that I have two pretty terrific young ladies myself.

Ch 90 - I don't miss being single.

Ch 100 - Maybe if I bought J a motorcycle he'd get a vasectomy too.

Ch 103 - sigh

Ch 105 - I can't decide how I feel about the six-month-old baby thing.

Ch 106 - I don't like Wayan anymore.

And that's all I have to say about Indonesia. I'm glad I read the book, but was expecting more. Now i need to see the movie.

Oh, and I later confirmed that I was, indeed, born on a Thursday. Interestingly enough, so was Cadence.

No comments:

Post a Comment