Tuesday, January 18

Resolutions?

An update on my resolutions?

I didn't remember what they were and had to read the old post to find them.

Here they are:
1 – Take more pictures. So far I've taken more pictures, but haven't edited them. 
2 – Read 12 books. I've only read a chapter of book 1 on the list. I'm on track though I think. I need to get my hands on a copy of the Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother. My kids hsould read it too. 
3 – Spend more time with the girls. Working on it. I'm doing ok but not where I want to be. I'm still picking up some slack at work - when that dies down I won't be so wiped at night.
4 – Learn to cook (‘nuff said). Not so much yet
5 – Lose those “last 5 pounds.” (I know what you’re thinking and I don’t want to hear it). Not interested right now.
6 – Finish Christmas shopping by October.  I made a list. That's prgress.
7 – Figure out what my Twitter password is. Password reset complete, but I think I forgot it again.

1 comment:

  1. Once you apply yourself to learning to cook you (and I mean you - not a generally 'you' as in anyone) will be great at it. Here's why. Anyone can follow a recipe. But you in particular will be good at improvising when you are thrown a curve ball. My biggest challenge is when I'm cooking and I suddenly realize that I don't have the right kind of flour or I forgot to buy a premade crust. Once you have navigated those (types) of waters successfully, you can say that you know how to cook! And for YOU - it will happen in no time.

    ReplyDelete