Thursday, February 3

C25K

I don’t think a lot of people would consider my out of shape…5’6, 120 – not fat, not too thin. I’m not toned at all, and it really wouldn’t surprise people like JP or Monica if I had a heart attack at any minute. I’m completely out of shape.

I used to be an athlete, and am relatively disappointed at how lazy I’ve become. I’ve morphed into a Mom with a saggy toosh and no aerobic capacity to speak of. I’m in the worst shape of my life.

Instead of attempting a balls-to-the-wall, extreme workout routine that I know I’d never stick to, I’m starting C25K (Couch to 5K)…nine weeks of easing myself into relatively ok shape.

The girls love exercising. The girls love exercising with me. I really have no excuse not to.
I dusted off the Nike’s and gave it a go. Day 1 = too easy drill sgt.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA   
For the record I doubt I’ll follow through – I’ll likely get bored prior to the end of week 1.

1 comment:

  1. What do you mean you won't follow through?! Of course you will! You have to now that you posted this! You know, I am only 5'3 and I weigh in at 125 on a good day. Let's call it muscle shall we? Email me for motivation anytime!

    ReplyDelete