Sunday, February 13

Knitting @ Knoon Wee One Sweater

Remember the other day when I said I bought a pattern from the knit shop?

I finally got around to taking some pictures of the final product. I didn’t like the bunchy look of the top of the hat in the pattern, so I made is square.

Isn’t the sweater awesome? I’m still not sure I can bear to part with it – it’s my first one. It’s too big for all of the girls’ dolls, so I have no justification for keeping it. Besides, it will look really cute on Jinal’s little boy when he gets here next month. I hope it fits him – I think he’ll be tiny.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I know what you’re thinking – and don’t worry; only three of the buttons on the sweater are functional. OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

2 comments:

  1. OH.MY.STARS. That is freaking amazing. You have become such the artiste.

    ReplyDelete