Wednesday, February 9

Valentine’s Box

Paige has been excited about decorating her Valentine’s box for the past few weeks.

Step one was to get the box to be red. In the past, we’ve painted the boxes, but this night I didn’t have the patience to wait for the paint to dry. Paige didn’t either, so we opted for red construction paper. It’s a lot harder than I anticipated. I had to wrap the box, but also leave it in a state that it could be opened to get the valentines back out. Lucky for Paige, I’m awesome.

Paige loves all things fluffy, so we added a boa with silver tinsel.
  OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
She worked really hard!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 
She was pretty mad that I was taking pictures before it was finished.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I agreed to table the camera until she was finished.

Just when she decided that the box was in an appropriate state of eclectic-ness, it was finished.

viola…
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

1 comment:

  1. Wow! So pretty! Your girls put a lot of effort into their boxes this year! G slapped on some construction paper and drew hearts on it with a marker. Blah. Next year...

    ReplyDelete