Tuesday, March 15

C.A.D.E.N.C.E

I’ve been pretty consumed by work lately and I’m kind of in a funk. By the time I get home and wrap up everything I want nothing more than to curl up on the couch with the girls.

We’ve spend a lot of time painting, moving furniture around, putting walls up (that’s all JP), and finding pretty things to strategically place around the house.

Paige has had painted letters up in her room for a while now. Cadence has never asked for her own, and I can’t tell if she wanted them or not, but JP thought it wasn’t fair for her not to have some, so we picked some up.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA   
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA   
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

1 comment: