Sunday, March 27

Indoor Soccer – Game 3

The kids had practice from 4:30 – 5:30 then a game from 6 – 7. Paige did great until about ten minutes into the game…her stomach hurt and she was spiking a fever. Grandma and Grandpa A and Austin came to watch the game, so I felt bad that she didn’t end up playing very long. We ended up heading out for dinner after the game.

Before she got sick she was being pretty hilarious. The two boys by her in line were telling her she cut (she didn’t), so they were poking and tickling each other.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Then Paige went from being hilarious to being unruly. OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

“I will control you with my jedi mind tricks”
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

“Your jedi mind tricks don’t work on me!”
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

“So, show me how these mind tricks work.”
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Then she got sick
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

No comments:

Post a Comment