Thursday, March 17

The Zoo

The girls and J have been looking forward to today all week. The weather was amazing and they planned on going to the Zoo.

I had to work.

I made it to work and was pretty bummed about being left out of the zoo fun. I wrapped some things up and decided to take a mid-day vacation and head out there with them. before heading back to work for a few more hours. My manager is awesome, and wasn't phased by the last-minute request.

It’s been a tough week and I really needed the break.

Paige was excited to get to use her camera. (and Cady didn’t want to be left out, so she gave Paige a hug).
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Cadence was tired before we got there, but was all smiles.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

JP never, ever, let’s me take shots of him. I’m sneaky.  Don’t mind the scruffiness, shaving is not a requirement when one is on vacation.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Cadence was asleep by the time we got back to the truck. Paige was pretty beat too, but let me get one quick shot. Look how tired she is.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I was pretty stoked – I got to use my new E5! I’m still getting used to it. It’s quite a jump from my older e510.

Shots of the animals to come…

1 comment:

  1. Um, Paige, you're going to get a lot of shots of your hand that way, sweetheart.

    Don't you love it when your kids are intereested in photography? Gabriel has a camera too!

    ReplyDelete