Monday, October 29

I don't do weddings...

As a general rule, I don't do weddings. The bride used to work at the daycare I send the girls to, and she's probably one of the most kind-hearted girls I've met. I couldn't refuse when she asked.

Here are a few shots from her wedding earlier this month.

Every detail was beautiful, from the guest book...

...to the centerpieces

...the ceremony seats

...the head table.

...and the bridal bouquet! It's a wedding picture of her Mom and Dad. Her Dad passed away and wasn't able to be there. This was a very sentimental way of including him in her special day.

So in love!

And the location was pretty amazing.

Look at Mark watching her walk down the aisle.

I love bagpipes!

Thanks Bridget and Mark for letting me part of your special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment