Thursday, August 15

A Peak at a new jacket and some pretty cool pants

I was asked to test a jacket in a kids size 10. I didn't know much about it, other than it would be sized for kids, tweens, and adults. I'm nervous about sewing for Paige because she doesn't always love what I make. And this jacket takes TONS of fabric. I agreed.

When I saw the pattern I fell in LOVE. I desperately hoped Paige would love it too.

And she did!

The jacket is from Amelie and Henri and can be found for pre-sale HERE.

I decided that not just any pants would do for pairing with the jacket, so I whipped up a pair of pants too.  These are my new go-to pants. They're the Henry-Henrietta pants from Brownie goose, and can be found HERE.

Paige liked both. And I can honestly say that this jacket is the prettiest thing I've ever sewn.

And of course she's a bit too sassy to smile for me. lol





No comments:

Post a Comment