Thursday, December 12

Pattern Testing - Ellie Inspired's Butterfly Dreams and Mini Butterfly Dreams

Not too long ago I got my hands on a new Ellie Inspired Pattern. This is probably the most comprehensive and inclusive pattern I have. The pattern includes pieces for a tunic (sleeveless, short sleeve, or long sleeve options), a skirt, capris, or pants. This pattern was part of the designer's challenge that took place over at Pattern Revolution.


The Mini Butterfly Dreams can be found HERE, and the girls version HERE.

I made the sleeveless top and the skirt for Brinley's Bitty Twin. I'll definitely be making another outfit with this pattern for one of the 18" AG dolls, but I haven't decided which option to choose yet.

I got out some small Christmas Gear and started shooting. The girls insisted that I leave the setup up for them to play with when the pics were done. I didn't argue.



 I also got to make one for Paige. My version really doesn't do the pattern justice. Check out the Pattern Revolution link above to see Laura's version. She smocked the front of hers, and had the prettiest overlay. Loved it.



No comments:

Post a Comment