Thursday, January 23

Pattern Testing: Little Lizard King's Sweetheart Dress

Brinley's getting over the flu and pneumonia. She's been an outright champ dealing with it. On top of that, I made her model a dress I tested for LLK. I only took a few quick snaps since she wasn't feeling too great, but how cute is this dress!

The pattern ranges from 6 months to 8 years and includes a doll version as well. I like the clean lines and lack of ruffles :) Don't get me wrong, ruffles are adorable (!) ... but having three girls I needed a break from ruffles.

At first she was more interested in sitting down and hugging her bears.

I used snaps on the back instead of buttons. I. hate. buttonholes.

Dancing with Horton

This was such a quick and simple dress.

The pattern will be released by the end of next week. Keep your eyes peeled :) Once available, it can be purchased from their main website or via etsy.



No comments:

Post a Comment