Wednesday, August 13

A time for every season...

It's been months since I've sat down at the computer JUST to blog. I've sat down and blogged days-worth of posts at a time while I had the chance. But as the girls grow older, and I take on additional responsibilities, I just can't. There are so many things that lay claim to our time, but the most important for me is my family. I sew for pattern designers, I sew for Allison's Angel Gowns, we foster dogs, I take pictures, I work full time, and I try to stay on top of the things my girls have on their plate :) There is a time for every season, and right now is not the time for blogging. :)

I imagine it will be quite a while before I get back in the habit, but I do post a lot to Facebook - so if you're looking for updates and pics here and there - look me up.






No comments:

Post a Comment